- Combat, via education and educational materials, the HIV/AIDS scourge in Uganda, aiming at reducing the numbers of the afflicted and the many orphans and vulnerable children that result.
- Establish children’s foster homes and other methods of caring for vulnerable children.
- Establish foster family resource centers to provide information, accommodation, education, love, care, protection and decent medical attention to vulnerable children and their care givers in Uganda.
- Provide much needed encouragement, educational materials and clothing to needy children to facilitate their educations and promote academic excellence.
- Promote community-based healthcare, nutrition, water, and environmental sanitation among people in poor communities.
- Operate a revolving micro-finance scheme for poverty eradication among the community and children’s foster families and encourage participation in income-generating activities for the sociology-economic transformation of their homesteads.
- Propagate the practical Christian faith and biblical family values through supporting native ministers, and by acquiring or publishing literature that may be distributed in educational meetings.